Policies For Our Services at Abraza Skin Studio
- Full payment is required prior to initiation of treatment. Cash or credit card accepted. Sorry NO checks accepted.
- $75 non-refundable deposit is required to confirm your appointment. This will be applied to the cost of your service. You MUST CANCEL prior to 48 hours of the appointment or the deposit will NOT be refunded.
- There is NO REFUND on any procedures, gift certificates, or products.
- Appointment may be cancelled if you arrive more than 15 minutes late. This is at the provider’s discretion and dependent upon schedule. In this case your deposit may NOT be refunded.
- If you need to reschedule your appointment, a 48 hour minimum is required or your deposit will NOT be refunded.
- The treatment and waiting areas are not equipped for children. Sorry, no children allowed under age 18 at your appointment.
- Failure to disclose any medical conditions that will lead to a last minute cancellation of your procedure will result in forfeiting your non-refundable $75 deposit. You must disclose any medical condition to the provider prior to scheduling your appointment to ensure you are able to have your procedure at its scheduled time.