Laser Hair Removal in Atlanta, GA
Get Rid of Unwanted Hair Permanently! If You Are Tired of Shaving, Tweezing, or Waxing, Laser Hair Removal May Be an Option Worth Considering. To Schedule a Consultation, Please Call (678) 635-9395. We Are Conveniently Located at 365 Peachtree Hills Ave NE Suite 202 Atlanta, GA 30305.
Laser hair removal is a proven method for permanent hair reduction for all skin types.
We utilize the Cutera XEO. Cutera was the first to develop a high-powered Nd:YAG laser for hair removal and has the most effective laser on the market.
The laser targets the dark hairs deep in the bulb of the hair follicle. The hair structure is warmed and destroyed. Do not pluck or wax during the treatment session as this removes the target.
Because hairs are in different parts of the hair growth cycle, laser hair removal is not achieved with one treatment. It usually requires 6 – 8 treatments spaced 6 – 8 weeks apart. Hair must be brown or black. Laser light is not absorbed by white, gray, red or light-blond hair.
Hair has three growing cycles which are all present at the same time. The length of hair growth cycles varies for different body parts.
o Anagen Phase is the “Active” phase of hair growth when laser hair removal is effective. Hair has a lot of melanin and cells are dividing rapidly. Length of this stage is dependent on the body part.
o Catagen is the transitional phase last about 2-3 weeks. 3% of all hairs are in this phase.
o Telogen is the resting phase – hair falls out in preparation for the development of new hair. Length of this stage is variable depending on the part of the body.
Contraindications: Pregnancy and Skin Cancer
- Current Medications (both routine and occasional use):
- Accutane – do not undergo if taken in the last 6 months
- Gold Therapy – may cause blue-gray discoloration
- Photosensitizing drugs (Tetracyclines, etc)
- Anticoagulants – may increase risk of bruising
- Vitiligo – heat from the treatment could induce a flare-up
- Herpes – pre-treatment with an antiviral may be indicated
- Wound infections
- Hormonal influence – may require continual maintenance
- PCOS: Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- History of bleeding disorders
- History of keloid or hypertrophic scarring
- Diabetes – may impede wound healing
- Do not undergo if you have dysplastic nevi or questionable pigmented lesions.
LASER HAIR REMOVAL PRICING
UPPER LIP $35
NECK (FRONT OR BACK) $600
FULL FACE $950
(Collar bone to breast)
UPPER ABDOMEN $1000
LOWER ABDOMEN $800
FULL ARMS INCL HANDS $1650
HALF ARMS INCL HANDS $1450
BOTH HANDS $400
(FULL INCLUDES FEET) $2600
(LOWER INCLUDES KNEES & FEET)
THIGHS (INCLUDES KNEES) $1700
BOTH FEET $400
BIKINI to NAVAL $400
TOUCH UP AFTER 8 TREATMENTS 50%; TAKE 20% OFF FOR ANY COMBO AREAS