Abraza Skin Institute in Atlanta GA
Abraza Skin Institute and Dr. Natasha Welch Offer Training in Various Medical Aesthetic Techniques. Our Goal at Abraza Skin Studio Is to Inspire Women to Embrace Their Natural Beauty, Challenge the Status Quo of Beauty Standards, Heal Our Scars, and Embrace Our Imperfections. For Information Call (678) 635-9395
Thank you for your interest in training at Abraza Skin Studio Institute! I am confident that you will find training here both gratifying and informative. It’s the perfect start to your new career in Medical Aesthetics.
You are in the best hands to learn all about medical aesthetics. I am your primary trainer. I am a 19 year veteran Board Certified Nurse Practitioner, Licensed in the State of Georgia, and business owner of Abraza Skin Studio in Atlanta, GA. Please feel free to visit the website at www.abrazaskinstudio.com to learn more about me and Abraza’s mission, and feel free to call:
You will be under my direct supervision. I will be at your side providing encouragement throughout this course. Training is like being a part of my family. I am committed to your success!!
Here are some unique and exciting highlights of the Medical Aesthetics Training Program:
- 4 Intensive Days
- Daily hands on procedures on live models (no mannequins)
- 2 students maximum to 1 instructor
- You will receive $1500-2000 in Medical Aesthetic Procedures
- You will receive over $400 in Abraza Skin Care for home use.
- Continued support after course completion (Closed FaceBook Group Incl)
- This program is currently applying for approval by the Georgia Nurses Association for contact hours. The GNA is an accredited
- approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
The total cost of the 4-day training is $5000 ($1000 Savings). Don’t miss out on this extraordinary limited time offer.
DAY 1 Skin: HydraFacial & Dermaplaning
- Skin anatomy & physiology
- Skin Assessment & Treatment
- Skin Care Products
- DermaplaningHands On: HydraFacial, dermaplaning, skin assessments & treatment plan
DAY 2 Microneedling: PRP Facial & Hair Restoration
- History and Development of Microneedling in Aesthetics
- Microneedling Indications & Contraindications
- Proper technique to ensure safety & effectiveness
- Stem Cells
- Platelet Rich Plasma: use with skin rejuvenation & hair restoration
Hands On: PRP Facial (Vampire Facial)
DAY 3 Botulinum Toxin & Fillers
- Skin Muscular & Connective Tissue Anatomy
- Indications & Contraindications of Botulinum Toxin & Fillers
- Performing the Consultation
- Botulinum Toxin & Hyaluronic Acid Fillers various uses and how to reconstitute, dosing, & administration
Hands ON: BOTOX & Juvederm injections
DAY 4 Business Builder
- Building your brand
- Steps to starting your practice
- Mistakes to Avoid
- Supplies needed
- Marketing Strategies for Success
You will receive Up to $2,000 in procedures in order to experience & see the advantages of these innovative treatments.
You will take home medical grade skin care.
A teaching manual as well as consent forms will be provided.
1-3 Students : 1 Teacher Ratio to ensure extensive hands on training
Skin: HydraFacial & Dermaplaning $1500
Microneedling: PRP Facial & Hair Restoration $1500
Botulinum Toxin & Fillers $1650
Business Builder $1500
Take two classes and save $350 Take three classes and Save $650
SPECIAL PRICING for All 4 Days: $4999
(Light Breakfast & Lunch Included With All Classes)
Contact Us For Next Class Date
20% DEPOSIT DUE AT TIME OF REGISTRATION. Balance must be paid 14 days prior to class start date.
Cancellations after registration are refundable except for a $100 processing fee. Cancellations must be made 14 days prior to class start date or the 20% registration deposit will not be refunded. If class start must be postponed to a future date, then the deposit will apply to that class, however the class must be done within 3 months of cancellation or the deposit will not be refunded.
Dr. Natasha Welch, DNP
Owner & Founder
Abraza Skin Studio, LLC
Why Abraza Skin Institute?
- Small student teacher ratio to ensure extensive hands on training. This is unlike most hotel type courses with a room of 15-30 students with 1 trainer.
- Learn from a Board Certified Nurse Practitioner (NP). NPs approach care in a unique fashion focused on education and
- prevention. Not solely treating. This enhances the provider-patient relationship and results in returning clients and referrals.
- Your success is our success. We not only teach how to do various skills, we share insider tips not only for you to follow, but also to avoid expensive mistakes.
- With ongoing support, you won’t feel alone entering this field.
- Our approach is to teach you to care and be an honest provider. This sells itself with potential clients.
- We know what marketing strategies work and don’t mind sharing it all!
- Earn continuing education contact hours (currently in application process from the Georgia Nurses Association).
- Build lasting relationships with others in your field.
- Ongoing support after completion. This includes a closed FaceBook group to learn and keep in contact with your classmates and to ask questions. Also, webinars will be offered to give more opportunity to ask questions and share testimonials.
- You are able to revisit a class at any time within a year after graduation for a refresher. ( a supply fee may be applied for any repeated hands on training component of a course; to be discussed at time of scheduling)