Hair Restoration at Abraza Skin Studio
Non-surgical innovative solutions can offer relief for female pattern baldness and hair thinning. Also, a resolution for tension alopecia that is a common problem for African American female hair loss and for any women using braids, weaves, and tight hairstyles.
- We offer successful non-surgical solutions hair loss for both men and women, regardless of ethnicity.
- Androgenic alopecia (male or female hair loss), alopecia areata, telogen effluvium, hair thinning associated with age are just a few causes of this frustrating problem. A lot of women, especially African American women, have hair loss due to tension or traction alopecia.
- This is primarily caused by tight hairstyles such as hair weaves, braids, or tight ponytails. In most cases, these causes of hair loss can be restored.
- Platelet Rich Protein/PRP can be injected into areas of the scalp with hair loss. The body’s natural growth factors stimulate hair follicles resulting in hair growth. PRP is combined with microneedling for a more enhanced result.
- Let us assist you to looking and feeling better. Contact Us for a consultation to determine if you are a good candidate.